Alex Pierce Injury Update?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Pierce Injury Update?

I have yet to see anything regarding Alex Pierce's actual injury, nor his timetable to return. I did see a couple of posts on another forum that people thought he may be back for ECU, but that obviously didn't happen. Outisde of that it's been crickets.

Does anyone know what his injury is, or when we can expect him back?

He played yesterday, but not a whole lot. Caught 1 ball for 9 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by MDW79 View Post
      I have yet to see anything regarding Alex Pierce's actual injury, nor his timetable to return. I did see a couple of posts on another forum that people thought he may be back for ECU, but that obviously didn't happen. Outisde of that it's been crickets.

Does anyone know what his injury is, or when we can expect him back?
      He definitely played last night but I don't think he logged a ton of snaps. Fickell doesn't usually discuss injuries in his Tuesday press conference even though the reporters ask. We usually don't find out who's healthy and who isn't until warm ups the day of the game.

That said Labelle is supposed to be back next week.

Pierce has asa shoulder/arm injury. Not sure what it actually is. He came back from it after 3 weeks so hopefully he can play full tilt against UCF.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. I had no clue he played, and can't believe I missed him being out there. I was kinda looking for him the entire game.

It seems strange to me he'd back out there if they were going to limit his work. Considering they were playing ECU I would have thought he'd either be a full go, or they'd give a week's rest. Here's to hoping he's back out there vs. UCF.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X