Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UC4me
    replied
    I am glad he is leading this team. He is really making good decisions. What he adds to the running is both quantifiable and intangible. If he could figure out the mid to deep pass, we would be a complete team.

Leave a comment:

• JohnFrancis
    replied
    Per this article, our QB is one of several Patriots should keep an eye on (fairly obvious list)....
    https://nesn.com/2020/11/seven-qb-pr...g-this-season/

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Davey O’Brien National QB of the week
    Back to back weeks. Also got the AAC offensive player of the week again.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Davey O’Brien National QB of the week

Leave a comment:

• Gilenerm
    replied
    We played to his strengths on Saturday. The game plan was not to go down field, but give him a chance to get some confidence back and play the rpo with short passes. He has shown that he isn't able to really check down receivers or throw the ball downfield, so he was given plays where he hits a quick out or cross play and if it isn't there, then look for the run. Simplified and it suits him perfectly.

Let's hope defenses aren't able to play against that. Otherwise, we'll have turnover central again like the USF game.

Leave a comment:

• UC4me
    replied
    He really did play an excellent game last night. There are areas for improvement for sure, notably down field, but he earned this award. I am definitely happy for him. It also helps to add legitimacy on the national stage to what our team is doing.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    According to GoBearcats this is the first time UC has had a player win this award.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X