South Florida 10/3 3:30 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Florida 10/3 3:30 ESPN+

USF looks to be fairly terrible this season so far and this game may not even happen due to COVID contract tracing left over from their game at Notre Dame last week. They got curb stomped by ND in South Bend. The W on their resume is the Citadel and while they won decisively, they really didn't put the type of score an FBS team should vs. an FCS school at 27-6.

They are basically a running foootball team with McCloud at QB. Johnny Ford returns at RB for the Bulls and has 141 yds on the season so far.

I'll add more to this later.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal.../stats/_/id/58
    Last edited by Lobot; 09-28-2020, 07:30 AM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

This article from Tampa is three days old, but provides some info on the Bulls' Covid-19 situation:

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/bull...ostponed-game/

Comment

If this game is played, is this the last fb game to be televised on ESPN+? My goodness I hope so.

Comment

Let's hope this game is played and we move on collecting the "W"'s. I echo bearcatjd on hoping ESPN+ is put into our past. I resent having to pay cable charges to get broadcast ESPN and then have to suffer to get ESPN+.

Comment

More from Tampa. Looks like they only had 2/3 of the roster suited up for practice last week.

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/bull...ff-scott-says/
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I hope the game stays on and we can get ahead early. I really want to see more of Bryant and I have a feeling they won't put him unless the game is in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
              More from Tampa. Looks like they only had 2/3 of the roster suited up for practice last week.

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/bull...ff-scott-says/
              My concern is the risk we take playing them. If we end up with multiple infections what does that do to our season.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

My concern is the risk we take playing them. If we end up with multiple infections what does that do to our season.
                I’m in the Tampa Bay Area And USF has NOT had a Covid outbreak on the team. A lot of players are quarantined due to contact tracing with diseased leprechauns from the ND game. I firmly believe the game with UC will be played Saturday. Go Cats!
                Last edited by Barklee; 09-28-2020, 07:42 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Originally posted by Barklee View Post

I’m in the Tampa Bay Area And USF has NOT had a Covid outbreak on the team. A lot of players are quarantined due to contact tracing with diseased leprechauns from the ND game. I firmly believe the game with UC will be played Saturday. Go Cats!
                  Thanks for the Tampa area update Barklee. Early line Has UC by 20.

B.C.
                  "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

USF has one more Covid test coming up before they get on the plane tomorrow. I think it’s pretty likely we will be playing this game.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Well they’re on the plane so here we go
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Final Line is UC -21. Contain the run, win the game.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

We are missing 5 guys according to Justin Williams. Ben Bryant is one them.

It was just reported that USF is missing 12 players including 8 on defense including several starters.
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Ridder over throws a td and then sacked. I am not sure if he is the answer for the cats to win big time.
                            part 2 another int. in the end zone.
                            Last edited by leo from jersey; 10-03-2020, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Pike sounds fed up w/ Ridder.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X