No announcement yet.

South Florida 10/3 3:30 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should. Of course , BB is out. But time perhaps to try something else.

Comment

and the third time is charming.
      Last edited by leo from jersey; 10-03-2020, 07:04 PM.

Comment

I didn't see the game, I refuse to be extorted by ESPN any longer. Listening to the radio it sounds like Ridder had a terrible day. How bad did he look?

Comment

Well he was high on his passes. The announcers said the passing game wasn't good and if BB was ready, he should be playing although Ridder had beaten him out by a large margin in camp. Pike mentioned that the passing game was off and LF said it was Ridder getting used to new receivers. Hoard said they didn't have the passing game to win the big games coming up. They hinted, but didn't exactly say Ridder was way way off. They did say the ints. won't beat the better teams.

Living in NJ, I am used to paying for games. So far I saw 2 games on espn plus. 3 bucks a game is cheap to see the cats.I will pay to see the basketball games, I don't know if I will rig my firestick to see for free.

Get used to it. We will be paying more. People opted for these streams instead of cable & Directtv. Now we will be paying for everything instead of one price.

Last edited by leo from jersey; 10-03-2020, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Ridder was hot and cold as he's been the first 3 games. His first interception he should never have thrown the ball, and that is what worries me the most. Decision making. You have to know when to cut the ball loose and go on to the next play. Second one was a difficult pass in the end zone, but honestly Jayson Jackson got out hustled for the ball. It was thrown well, and he was covered, but it was on the money. Really good coverage. We scored on the next series to Whyle on the same play but with his size he made an outstanding grab. I think it goes without saying he needs to play better if we are going to win a conference title. Espn+ i is about 6.95 a month i believe to get. There are quite a few bars who have it around town as well. We watched it at a bar and it streamed fine. For all the monthly content, it's really not that much money.

Comment

Ridder has to pass better for us to succeed. Agree about his decision making. I also don't think Dembrock is calling a good game. We ran well up the middle but some plays where Ridder uses his legs might have opened up the run game and made it a bit easier on the offensive line. I am really impressed with their play this year. Hardly any false starts and some of the sacks have to be blamed on Ridder's decisions to hold the ball too long. Defense keeps coming up big! Lets eliminate the mistakes, get a passing game and beat Tulsa!

Comment

In retrospect, i think one of the reasons Ridder ran the ball very little yesterday was Bryant was not available for whatever medical reason. Hopefully, it's temporary and he's back in 2 weeks. Without Bryant, i'm not sure who plan b is right now, but given Ridder had his ankle rolled up yesterday we were fortunate. I think that was also one of the reasons they road Doaks all day as well.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
                  Ridder was hot and cold as he's been the first 3 games. His first interception he should never have thrown the ball, and that is what worries me the most. Decision making. You have to know when to cut the ball loose and go on to the next play. Second one was a difficult pass in the end zone, but honestly Jayson Jackson got out hustled for the ball. It was thrown well, and he was covered, but it was on the money. Really good coverage. We scored on the next series to Whyle on the same play but with his size he made an outstanding grab. I think it goes without saying he needs to play better if we are going to win a conference title. Espn+ i is about 6.95 a month i believe to get. There are quite a few bars who have it around town as well. We watched it at a bar and it streamed fine. For all the monthly content, it's really not that much money.
                  It was a great play by the defender but I question Denbrock's play calling and throwing a fade to a 5'10 receiver. Jayshon's fast, not tall.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
                    In retrospect, i think one of the reasons Ridder ran the ball very little yesterday was Bryant was not available for whatever medical reason. Hopefully, it's temporary and he's back in 2 weeks. Without Bryant, i'm not sure who plan b is right now, but given Ridder had his ankle rolled up yesterday we were fortunate. I think that was also one of the reasons they road Doaks all day as well.
                    I believe Ben was out for COVID contact tracing. Not injured. He wasn't even in the stadium yesterday. Plan B is Michael Lindauer. Lindauer had a short, shaky first outing against AP.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Defense played well again. Doaks is finally gaining some great yards & we need him to play like that & even better. Rider is having a bad year to start. It’s too
                      early to bench him. However, if comes out & plays like yesterday in the next game, bring in B Bryant. Hopefully is back & healthy.

Comment

The thing that has me worried the most about Ridder's passing is that the OL played great and gave him plenty of time to pass. He just could not connect.

Comment

He should concentrate on short to medium range until he gets his confidence up. Josh Wylie will make him look good if the ball is anywhere close. Our backs in the flat can make anyone miss and turn a dink into a long gainer. Concentrate on more practice with wideouts running post and out patterns and bring them into the game slowly. If I were Dembrock, that is what I would do.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

It was a great play by the defender but I question Denbrock's play calling and throwing a fade to a 5'10 receiver. Jayshon's fast, not tall.

I saw the pass thrown in the Nfl yesterday into the end zone corner I bet 5 times. It's a tough ball to intercept as you have to look back over your shoulder and take care not to interfere with the receiver. You get a lot of interference calls on that route. The play was there twice for td's, but you have to give the dback credit. That was a heck of a play, and i don't think Jackson expected to have to wrestle for the ball.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X