X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This defense is special.
    My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Great game by the defense! Ridder and the offense need to get more consistent before we meet up with Memphis and UCF. Go Bearcats!

Comment

Great Game by the D. Army threw a lot more than I expected but a lot of it was late in the game when they had to. Why Denbrock is calling an option game against a team that runs it and knows how to defend it is beyond me. That PI call against Gardner toward the end was terrible.

We really should have scored another 14 to 21 points in this game. Ridder was just plain off in the 1st half. He missed some wide open guys deep. Now I thiink I understand why we don't throw deep more. Ridder just has no touch on deep balls and rifles everything. That wheel route that he did hit to Doaks has been there two weeks in a row for a big gain. I think Michael Young Jr. is going to be a really good player. We'll have to see how he measures up against better DBs.

To what Greg just said we will not win a game against UCF in particular if we don't have a consistent passing attack or a really good ground game that keeps UCF's offense off the field.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Box score:

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...meId=401240996
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Once defenses figure out our passing game is inconsistent, they will load the box and dare us to throw. Also, I am still having issues with the game Dembrock is calling. Too many runs up the middle when they have it all clogged up. Play action with short throws will loosen things up IMHO>

Comment

Originally posted by Greg7173 View Post
              Once defenses figure out our passing game is inconsistent, they will load the box and dare us to throw. Also, I am still having issues with the game Dembrock is calling. Too many runs up the middle when they have it all clogged up. Play action with short throws will loosen things up IMHO>
              I agree with you on Denbrock. The weakness of service academies defenses is always speed
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X