TV Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Schedule

Does anyone know if our Bearcats picked up more TV games with the Big and Pac out of the picture? I would think that almost all of our games should be on TV this year. Also, no one mentioned that Sports Illustrated has UC number 10 in the Country right now.

All the games were originally going to be on TV but the TV schedule for hasn't been set yet. Everyone's still moving around games and dates. I just discovered that ECU had been moved to Saturday 11/14 when I woke up this morning.

The Austin Peay was going to be on ESPN+ and produced by Bearcats TV originally. I have no idea what they're going to do now. I know John Cunningham was trying to get ESPN national for that game now that it's farther back in the schedule and on a Saturday.

We should be on more this year, especially with an early ranking but it's hard to tell. The BIG 10 and Pac 12 had FOX contracts. ESPN still had mostly a full slate of leagues on their schedule.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Speaking of TV . . . does anyone know if there will be a "Coach Luke Fickell" TV Show this year? I have not seen a listing on my DVR for the typical "Inside UC Football Season Preview" on Fox Sports Ohio. I haven't seen Dan Hoard mention anything on his Twitter feed. Remember a couple of seasons ago, CLF had his own TV show on Sunday nights on Channel 64? But last year, it was "Inside UC Football" on FSO. If anyone has any info, let us know, and we'll set those DVR's! Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by SanderHall322 View Post
        Speaking of TV . . . does anyone know if there will be a "Coach Luke Fickell" TV Show this year? I have not seen a listing on my DVR for the typical "Inside UC Football Season Preview" on Fox Sports Ohio. I haven't seen Dan Hoard mention anything on his Twitter feed. Remember a couple of seasons ago, CLF had his own TV show on Sunday nights on Channel 64? But last year, it was "Inside UC Football" on FSO. If anyone has any info, let us know, and we'll set those DVR's! Thanks in advance.
        I have not seen anything about the TV show this year so far. It might be too early since the season doesn't start until the 19th. I'm guessing if they do it it all it'll be done via remote since we're trying to keep people from getting sick. The radio show info on GoBearcats is leftover from 2019. I'd also guess that the likelihood of that show happening are better since CLF can call in.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Per Dan Hoard today the TV shows starts next week on FSO. Radio show is studio only and starts on Tuesday.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Is the game still on espn-plus?

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
              Is the game still on espn-plus?
              Yes it is.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The season of the "Bearcats Insider" TV Show debuts this Wednesday, September 23 at 10:00pm on Fox Sports Ohio and Fox Sports Cincinnati. Description: "University of Cincinnati Bearcats football features, highlights and discussion." Set your DVRs!

Comment

USF on 10/3 will be on ESPN+ so if you were waffling about getting it this might change your mind. To be honest though , USF is terrible
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                    USF on 10/3 will be on ESPN+ so if you were waffling about getting it this might change your mind. To be honest though , USF is terrible
                    The ESPN+ production on Saturday was terrible too. They completely missed showing the first two 4th and 1 plays by AP. I was also tired of seeing the same lame commercials 20+ times. I've had AT&T wireless for close to 30 years and if I have to watch the stupid AT&T 5G commercial again, I'm switching to Verizon.

Comment

ECU game was just moved to Friday Nov. 13 at 7:30. ESPN2 this time though
                      Last edited by Lobot; 09-21-2020, 01:49 PM.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Barklee View Post

The ESPN+ production on Saturday was terrible too. They completely missed showing the first two 4th and 1 plays by AP. I was also tired of seeing the same lame commercials 20+ times. I've had AT&T wireless for close to 30 years and if I have to watch the stupid AT&T 5G commercial again, I'm switching to Verizon.
                        I know the original plan with the conference was to off load the production of ESPN+ games to the schools. I’m not sure that happened but it’s completely a possibility that the production and camera work in that game were done by BearcatsTV crews.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

SMU Oct 24 ESPN2 at 9:00
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Barklee View Post

However, if i'm going to watch the same commercial it isn't so bad when it's Jennifer Garner 30 times. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post

However, if i'm going to watch the same commercial it isn't so bad when it's Jennifer Garner 30 times. LOL
                              The actress in the AT&T ads is Milana Vayntrub. Jennifer Garner does the Capital One ads. Either way, point taken.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X