Ticket money options?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket money options?

The UC athletic department said that if the season is not played, if you paid for your season tickets, you will have three choices on what to do with your money. Donate to UCATs, apply towards next year, or get a refund. I for one am going to ask for a refund.

I am still unhappy about UC removing Marge Schott‘s name from the baseball stadium. UC knew, when they took her money, all of Marge's prior obnoxious statements, but they still took it; then they bowed to all the political pressure to remove it. I have a friend who had a half a million $$ in his will to be left to UC athletics, but due to this issue, he has taken them out of his will.

What do you plan on doing with your ticket money?

B.C.
    "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

I think I'll let them keep the money.

Comment

I’m an hourly wage earner & not in a position to donate. I’m inclined to roll it over to next season.

Comment

BC, I don’t think the fall FB seasons will happen now. I hope there will be a spring season. I will let my money ride for next season. I already rolled over my $500 deposit for the Nebraska road trip to the new athletic department fund raiser.
        Last edited by Barklee; 08-09-2020, 08:29 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

I will apply my dollars to next seasons ticket purchase.

Comment

I decided 2 years ago that I was opting out of season tickets for football and probably basketball as well for this year because I just can't make enough games from down here in Texas and there's no tax benefit for me in buying the seats and paying the seat fee any more. I took the money that I was paying in ticket costs and fees and reallocated them to the General fund and the Next Level fund.

Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I'll get a refund mainly because I pay for a group of people and they give me the cash, I'm not going to hold their money in limbo. If it was just my family I would roll over.

Comment

Try to convince your friends to leave the money in for Spring/next year. Our athletic department is hurting for cash flow and we need to help them out.

Comment

I plan to roll mine over to next year, or next football season whenever that is.
                  ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X