• Show
Clear All

• Ticketing policy for 2020

25% capacity.

https://gobearcats.com/sports/2020/6...formation.aspx
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Broken link - 404 error. Anyone know how many season tickets were purchased? How many students will they allow (assuming they are included in the 25% total). Lots of questions still awaiting answers.

Comment

Originally posted by bba_1979 View Post
      Broken link - 404 error. Anyone know how many season tickets were purchased? How many students will they allow (assuming they are included in the 25% total). Lots of questions still awaiting answers.
      That's weird. Nowhere to be found now.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I cannot find any confirmation on the WEB, but this morning on FOX19 they reported that UC would be limiting attendance to 20,000 per game (or maybe it was 25%). Individual tickets must be scheduled/purchased with preference to be given to season ticket holders.

I think I got that right. Did anyone else see/hear a report?

Comment

It was 25% when the link went out yesterday. I get the feeling that they were either premature in sending that link or something suddenly changed that caused them to pull that.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

It was an accident.

John Cunningham

@Cunningham_UC

·
            1m

Last night, a working draft of @gobearcatsfb ticket info was posted during a test of our website. We apologize for any confusion and are working on finalizing 2020 info and will release as soon as it’s ready. Thanks for your patience as we work through a very fluid situation.

Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Keith Jenkins is reporting we may get the actual announcement as soon as this afternoon
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The original link is again working. I would think season ticket holders would be notified by email before posting on the gobearcats site.

Comment

Per John Cunningham, all season ticket holders from 2019 are being rolled over to 2021 even if you didn’t renew for 2020.

No fans for Austin Peay and they will evaluate attendance policies later in the season.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Season ticket holders can choose one of four options (please click on the second link for details.). Ticket money that is donated is tax deductible. If one of the four options is not selected by September 30th the money will be rolled over into 2021.

From The Desk Of John Cunningham

Season Ticket Holder Options

Comment

We are rolling over our 6 season tickets.

Comment

I think Mike DeWine just killed any idea of UC having fans this season based on his Sports Order today.

I have not been tracking Dewine’s restrictions all that closely. Sound like players, staff, family and home team band only state wide and with the AAC still blocking bands, That rules that part out for UC.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Just received an email from UC stating no fans for the remainder of the football season. Disappointing but IMO, that’s the right call. Covid numbers are spiking across the US right now.
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                            Just received an email from UC stating no fans for the remainder of the football season. Disappointing but IMO, that’s the right call. Covid numbers are spiking across the US right now.
                            I'm bummed that we won't be able to see them play at Nippert this season. I will be in the Tampa Bay area when they play UCF next month and bought 2 tickets to that game. Its a 2 hour drive, but worth it to see the Cats in action. UCF is only allowing 25% capacity and, from what I've seen on tv, the fans are spread out pretty well.

Comment

A little bit of an explanation from Cunningham in this article.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...ns/3745292001/
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X