Clear All

• The MAC is going for a 6 game season . They are back
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
      The MAC is going for a 6 game season . They are back
      I assume they are going with conference games only which would eliminate any chance of them adding the victory bell game back to their schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcats1232002 View Post

I assume they are going with conference games only which would eliminate any chance of them adding the victory bell game back to their schedule.
        That would be correct
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• A lot of big games postponed this weekend. I thought if a conference had multiple postponed games, they were going to reshuffle the schedule? Bama doesn't play LSU, fine and okay. Re-work the schedule. Now there is talk of cancelling the LSU-Florida game so both teams have a week off before the SEC Championship game.

Nuts
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Ivy league has shut down winter sports. If memory serves, they were the first ones to shutdown spring sports last go around.

***Should we just move this whole thread to basketball or leave it? ***
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

***Should we just move this whole thread to basketball or leave it? ***
              I would say to keep it here for now, then transition to basketball after the football season ends.

Comment

• As of now, 12 FBS games are either canceled or PP this week. Bob Bowlsby said consideration is being given to pushing back the bowl schedule, including NY6 & playoffs, so that there is a larger pool of teams with sufficient games played beforehand.

Comment

• ohio state will not get to play Michigan and the B!G will need to change their rules to allow them to play in conference championship game. Although I hope they play Wisconsin in champions week. If they have their QB, Wisconsin matches up better with the Buckeyes.
                  Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Anddddd. We're back. 100% capacity for the football season.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X