This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morehouse College Canceled Football Season

ESPN reports that Morehouse College, a D2 program, has canceled the 2020 football season because of the pandemic. Will this be the first of many?

Likely they will not be the only one
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

D1’s will be playing.

Comment

Grinnell College (D3) in Iowa, canceled all fall sports, while the Ivy League is considering moving football to the spring with a conference-only schedule:

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ootball-season

Comment

A spring schedule might work for the Ivy League since they or haven't participated in the FCS playoffs and aren't in the Bowl Division. That would not work for other conferences, or could it...I wonder what ESPN would pay for Spring Football games that are not competing with other college fotball games?
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Harvard has cancelled all live classes, and will have only on-line teaching for 2020-21. This clears the way for other schools to do it. My money says UC and D1 might play, but only conference games. I guess that is better than nothing.

B.C.
            "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

The Ivy League has canceled fall sports. Entirely. Because it’s the Ivy League, I’m not sure any other leagues will follow suit.

I think we’re headed for conference games only and no non con season
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X