No announcement yet.

Around the American ‘20-21

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1:38: Tulane 25-yard play-action TD pass. Wave 21-14.

Comment

0:00: Tulsa 37-yard Hail Mary TD. 21-21. OT.

Comment

OT 1: Tulsa FG. 24-21. Tulane up next.

Comment

Tulane matched. 24-24.

Comment

Tulane QB threw a horrid pass right to a Tulsa defender, who went the distance, a la James Wiggins, for the Hurricane win in OT, 30-24.

Comment

That was good. We need this Tulsa game at the end of the year to be as big as possible.

Comment

Temple vs ECU has delayed ( postponed?) due to pending Covid tests at Temple per 247
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I know this is an abstract thought, but if Uc wins out including the Tulsa game i wonder if there will be a push by the league to not hold the conference championship game as i believe Uc would have the tiebreaker(maybe) and the final game at home? Normally no way, but with Covid nothing shocks me anymore.

Comment

I guess delayed was correct. Test negative. Coin toss happened
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Temple is on to QB #5 this season after the current starter got himself suspended for violating team rules
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Conference slate for the holiday weekend. Tulsa at Houston on Sat. at 12:00 looks like a good one. For some reason the war on I-4 is on ESPN proper on Friday

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...le/_/group/151
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• As we come to the closing weeks of conference play, who would you rather play in the AAC Championship? Tulsa or SMU. It is possible Houston wins out and gets the nod. Tulsa could lose out and SMU could be the new front runner even with two losses. With tie breakers, it's unlikely UC gets left out base on wins over Houston, Memphis, and SMU. Assuming UC finishes regular season undefeated, who do you want to face in AAC Championship at Nipper? My pick is Tulsa because they are currently ranked could get two more solid wins before we play them. Houston would be my second choice, meaning Tulsa and SMU have multiple losses. I'd like to play as highly ranked a team as possible and Tulsa losing to us shouldn't drop too much in the rankings.
                          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Tulsa, because they are the only ranked team currently. Also hoping they allow some fans into Nippert for the championship game... I think it's feasible since students will be gone

Comment

• Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
                              As we come to the closing weeks of conference play, who would you rather play in the AAC Championship? Tulsa or SMU. It is possible Houston wins out and gets the nod. Tulsa could lose out and SMU could be the new front runner even with two losses. With tie breakers, it's unlikely UC gets left out base on wins over Houston, Memphis, and SMU. Assuming UC finishes regular season undefeated, who do you want to face in AAC Championship at Nipper? My pick is Tulsa because they are currently ranked could get two more solid wins before we play them. Houston would be my second choice, meaning Tulsa and SMU have multiple losses. I'd like to play as highly ranked a team as possible and Tulsa losing to us shouldn't drop too much in the rankings.
                              UC can’t be left out. The Cats clinched a berth in the champ game with the win @ UCF. It’s just a matter of opponent & site.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                                Conference slate for the holiday weekend. Tulsa at Houston on Sat. at 12:00 looks like a good one. For some reason the war on I-4 is on ESPN proper on Friday

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...le/_/group/151
                                Nevermind, Houston can’t get it together on Covid. Postponed.

Have no idea when they are going to play that game. Navy plays Tulsa still in there somewhere.
                                Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X