No announcement yet.

Around the American ‘20-21

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I'm late with this. Computer issues over here.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...type/2/week/11
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Army never threatened Tulane in NOLA, with the Wave dismantling them 38-12. Later, Houston held serve at home, blasting USF 56-21.

Comment

Tulsa was down 24-7 at the half and shut down SMU after halftime. They came all the way back 28-24 and picked Buechele on the final drive.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Could Tulsa and Cincy be heading for a final game showdown undefeated in the league? I'm guessing Tulsa has a puncher's chance of cracking the top 25 be the end of the year but they have Tulane and have to go to Houston before then. Both of those teams can put up points so we'll focus on that once it happens. Cats need to focus on Ucf. One at a time.

Comment

I think Tulsa will crack the top 25 this later this morning.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
              I think Tulsa will crack the top 25 this later this morning.
              I have said all along that Tulsa was a good team, and that beating them at on their field would be the very tough. They have tons of transfers from Texas, Baylor, Texas A&M, etc....

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Likely in Ap, but not Coaches poll. I'm not afraid of Tulsa on their home field. A running qb and quicker wr/wideouts are a bad matchup for Tulsa. They're big in the secondary, and i believe we can exploit them particularly the way Ridder runs the ball. Our defense will be fine. We want these last games to be as big as possible. I'd rather go down swinging in big games than coast in.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post

I have said all along that Tulsa was a good team, and that beating them at on their field would be the very tough. They have tons of transfers from Texas, Baylor, Texas A&M, etc....

B.C.
                  On their own field they struggled to beat SMU and only defeated ECU because of horrendous officiating. We dismantled both those teams - we get as far ahead as SMU did and they are simply not coming back against our defense.

Comment

Houston vs SMU is postponed. Houston can’t contact trace all their cases right now.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Navy and USF also postponed.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Not much of a scoreboard left at this point but looks Tulane at Tulsa is happening on Thursday night
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                          Houston vs SMU is postponed. Houston can’t contact trace all their cases right now.
                          Houston is ridiculous. Not sure if it is the school, administration, players or Holgerson, but they have done a horrible job of keeping a lock on this.

Comment

Early 4th: Tulane 14, @ Tulsa 0. This probably wouldn't help the committee's positive opinion of UC's SOS if Tulsa loses.

Comment

9:17: Tulsa just scored on RPO keeper. Tulane 14-7.

Comment

3:16: On 4th & 15 at Tulane 20, Tulsa hit a post pass for the tying TD. Hurricane have all 3 TO's left; Tulane 2.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X