Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red_n_black_attack
    replied
    As we come to the closing weeks of conference play, who would you rather play in the AAC Championship? Tulsa or SMU. It is possible Houston wins out and gets the nod. Tulsa could lose out and SMU could be the new front runner even with two losses. With tie breakers, it's unlikely UC gets left out base on wins over Houston, Memphis, and SMU. Assuming UC finishes regular season undefeated, who do you want to face in AAC Championship at Nipper? My pick is Tulsa because they are currently ranked could get two more solid wins before we play them. Houston would be my second choice, meaning Tulsa and SMU have multiple losses. I'd like to play as highly ranked a team as possible and Tulsa losing to us shouldn't drop too much in the rankings.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Conference slate for the holiday weekend. Tulsa at Houston on Sat. at 12:00 looks like a good one. For some reason the war on I-4 is on ESPN proper on Friday

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...le/_/group/151

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Temple is on to QB #5 this season after the current starter got himself suspended for violating team rules

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    I guess delayed was correct. Test negative. Coin toss happened

Leave a comment:

• coach
    replied
    I know this is an abstract thought, but if Uc wins out including the Tulsa game i wonder if there will be a push by the league to not hold the conference championship game as i believe Uc would have the tiebreaker(maybe) and the final game at home? Normally no way, but with Covid nothing shocks me anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Temple vs ECU has delayed ( postponed?) due to pending Covid tests at Temple per 247

Leave a comment:

• coach
    replied
    That was good. We need this Tulsa game at the end of the year to be as big as possible.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    Tulane QB threw a horrid pass right to a Tulsa defender, who went the distance, a la James Wiggins, for the Hurricane win in OT, 30-24.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    Tulane matched. 24-24.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    OT 1: Tulsa FG. 24-21. Tulane up next.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    0:00: Tulsa 37-yard Hail Mary TD. 21-21. OT.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    1:38: Tulane 25-yard play-action TD pass. Wave 21-14.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    3:16: On 4th & 15 at Tulane 20, Tulsa hit a post pass for the tying TD. Hurricane have all 3 TO's left; Tulane 2.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    9:17: Tulsa just scored on RPO keeper. Tulane 14-7.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    Early 4th: Tulane 14, @ Tulsa 0. This probably wouldn't help the committee's positive opinion of UC's SOS if Tulsa loses.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X