2020 Seniors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Seniors

These are the current seniors according to the official roster as of today. All of these guys have been crucial to the roster and the rebuild process under Luke Fickell. There are a lot of real difference makers here. I really, really hope these guys get to play their senior season. A lot of these guys managed to stick it out through some early tough times to get to back to back 11 win seasons. That has been done only one previous time in the program's history. I think they can get to 3 in a row if the season is played.

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

I'm pretty sure a lot of these guys were Tubberville's last class he signed/committed during late 15 and early 16. To be fair, TT did say the weakness of the team at that time(Dline) would be a strength in the future. He was right it took some time, but Brown, Brooks and Ponder really panned out. Perry Young was good from the get as was Wiggins.

https://cincinnati.rivals.com/commitments/football/2016

Comment

They were Tuberville's last group on the roster. Most of that class redshirted their freshman year or got an injury year back like Doaks and that's why they are still around. I'm looking at the list and I think only Kendall Calhoun lettered that first year. He graduated last year, as did Mbodj (who has a year left somewhere else because of injuries). A couple of them never got to campus at all, some retired with injuries and graduated and others transferred out along the way.

You have to give the guys that are still left credit for sticking it out.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X