Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great catch!!!

Comment

Totally different team with Ridder as a run threat. Still, stupid penalties and receivers dropping catches. UC is definitely the better team today.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Spike was dumb

Comment

Not sure if they are a better team but we cannot play clean enough to beat them. Drops. Stupid roughing the kicker penalty. Needed to keep them under 24 as stated before the game. Too bad.

Comment

I realize that the offensive line is inexperienced but the coaches have got to realize that the penalties are really hurting the team. You would think they could bring in some type of discipline coach, even unrelated to football , to work with the linemen and to focus on the task at hand.

Comment

Maybe a blessing in disguise..... Top opponents for the Cotton Bowl are Florida, Alabama, Baylor, and Georgia. Do you really think we would win that game??? I'd rather finish the season with a nice win over Kentucky or Tennessee in the Liberty Bowl!

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Hope we get a decent bowl game, penalties and turnovers plus the dropped passes did us in. We looked like we should have won that game, and if it was at Nippert I Think we might have. We got lucky most of the year with other teams making mistakes to cover up all of our own gaffes (missed FG's and end of game turnovers). Hope this means all coaches stay and we have an even better year next season with more experienced players coming back and a strong recruiting class.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
                  Maybe a blessing in disguise..... Top opponents for the Cotton Bowl are Florida, Alabama, Baylor, and Georgia. Do you really think we would win that game??? I'd rather finish the season with a nice win over Kentucky or Tennessee in the Liberty Bowl!

B.C.

I wonder if the Memphis coach will bail early on purpose so he doesn't have to be a part of those matchups...

Comment

Playing Alabama would be 49-17 or something but I say you never want to lose a chance for an outright conference championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewbacca2099 View Post

I wonder if the Memphis coach will bail early on purpose so he doesn't have to be a part of those matchups...
                      He's being announced by FSU at 12:00 Sunday
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Disappointing loss. And still had an opportunity at the end to pull it out. Lets look forward to a good bowl, ending the season on a win, and the entire team maturing for next year. And oh by the way, could Santa bring us a new offensive coordinator. And sticky gloves for our wideouts.

Comment

On the final Memphis drive, once they got deep into UC territory, I wondered if maybe UC should have let them score, so much more time and time outs would be left for UC to mount a final game winning drive. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFog View Post
                            On the final Memphis drive, once they got deep into UC territory, I wondered if maybe UC should have let them score, so much more time and time outs would be left for UC to mount a final game winning drive. Thoughts?
                            I think that may have worked out better if they had let them score but letting a team score on you on goes against a defensive player’s sense of purpose and that of lot of coaches.

We had a small game watch gathering down here in Dallas. Quite a few people where thinking what you’re saying so you’re definitely not alone.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

I think that may have worked out better if they had let them score but letting a team score on you on goes against a defensive player’s sense of purpose and that of lot of coaches.

We had a small game watch gathering down here in Dallas. Quite a few people where thinking what you’re saying so you’re definitely not alone.
                              for what ts worth, me too!

Comment

Per Stadium, Birmingham Bowl against 6-6 Boston College on January 2.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X