No announcement yet.

Memphis 11/29 3:30 ABC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see the issues on offense and defense that have plagued the 'Cats in the last few games resulting in a UM victory. I hope I am wrong, but it seems like the perfect storm - home game for UM, senior day for UM, the opportunity for the right to hold the AAC championship - all factors point to a victory for UM.

UM 34
    UC 16

Comment

I am thinking we have no chance based on what I have seen of our play the last few weeks. I say Memphis 40 UC 21. I will gladly eat crow if I am wrong.

Comment

Bearcats are the college version of the New England Patriots. There are more Phases to the game than just offense. The Bearcats are winning with special teams, defense, hidden yards, and let’s face it a little bit of luck. If we can keep the penalties down today which would be a miracle, and not turn the ball over, I see a victory.
        Bearcats 21 Memphis 20

Comment

To be honest there's nowhere to go in penatlies. We're the most penalized team in the country. A lot of them are pre-snap. If we can eliminate the offensive pre-snap stuff I'd be happy. I don't think the crowd is going to be a factor today.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

21-3 over the past 2 seasons. Winners win. 35-23 UC.

Comment

Ben Bryant will start today
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I don't see any way of UC winning this game. Hate to say it.

Comment

Oh boy ... rough start. Did not get the 3 and out to start the game, quite the contrary. Second false start. Ben can’t complete anything. Track meet is underway and looks very scary right now. See if the D can get a stop or this could get ugly. 14-3.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                    Ben Bryant will start today
                    So Ridder IS hurt. Why start Bryant now? SMH
                    Not fair to Bryant

Comment

Memphis is playing tough and Cincy looks like they are playing soft

Comment

Bryant is standing strong. He is gaining confidence with each series.

Comment

Down by 3 at half. We are in a good position. Hopefully more passing the second half as our runs are being stuffed.

Comment

We're right where we want to be. Oline did a really good job in first half protecting Ben. Wasn't perfect by any stretch, but they have him time to throw the ball, and we've outgained them on the ground. Number of plays way in our favor, ball control clinic. Have to tackle better and continue to pressure. Hopefully pick up a special teams play. That kickoff return was about as bad a start as you could imagine.

Comment

Fire dembrock!!!!

Comment

Stupid penalty jacking a guy in the head after the play is over. We need more self-control.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X