South Florida 11/16 7:00 CBSSN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Florida 11/16 7:00 CBSSN

South Florida is all over the place this season. They're 4-5 but really haven't beaten any good teams. They've only played 1 ranked team in Wisconsin and got blown out. They also got the crap kicked out of them by a then unranked Navy who is now in the polls. I think the lesson here is if you can run on them, you'll destroy them. Navy put up 434 yards on the them from the ground. Wisconsin had 234 and Jonathon Taylor only played part of that game because of the score.

Blake Barnett started the season at QB for the Bulls and was generally ineffective. Barnett injured an ankle is is done for the year. Jordan McCloud came on in releif. The difference between the two is McCloud can run a little bit. Jordan Cronkrite is the real deal at running back. You may remember KJ Sails from USFs defense. He was down to UNC and UC during recruiting, chose the Tarheels and then transferred home after the coaching change there. He's one of the better rated corners in the NCAA per Pro Football Focus. Sails has two picks on the season and 5 defended passes. I don't see us going after him much.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal.../stats/_/id/58

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Just FYI, I hate this game. We always have trouble in Tampa.

Line is UC -14
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
      Just FYI, I hate this game. We always have trouble in Tampa.

Line is UC -14
      Not Always. Remember 2009. Collaros to the rescue!!

Comment

Line on the game is holding at UC -14.0. I don't gamble generally, but I have to admit I'm totally uncomfortable with that line. I think it will be closer.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

USF has been unpredictable, to say the least.
          UC 34-17

Comment

Penalties on the 1st 3 possessions coming off dead balls. Doesn't look like they are prepared to play tonight.

Comment

Every game with this team seems to be sloppy, now they're in major trouble

Comment

They really look lethargic on the road except the Marshall game. Now the savior Gardner down. Hopefully Ridder gets some fire in his belly at halftime. I think Coby Bryant has been burnt on both their big pass plays also a continuing issue.

Comment

Ridder does not look good. This game is too important, would like to see a different QB. We are lucky to be down by only 10

Comment

Ugly game. Lucky to be down only 10-0.
                    ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Yea, i'd be real tempted to start Bryant second half. Not sure if Ridder is 100% but he clearly is not ready to compete. He's won a lot of games, but very shaky away from Nippert. Looks completely unsure of himself out there. Team feeds off a qb's play. He looks lost.

Comment

We have played so much of this year from behind. Sooner or later, it is going to bite us. We better make some key halftime adjustments.

Comment

Originally posted by UC4me View Post
                          We have played so much of this year from behind. Sooner or later, it is going to bite us. We better make some key halftime adjustments.
                          They have to go to a short passing game. Usf is clearly going after the qb with overloaded formations. You have to get rid of the ball much quicker. Game plan has to be adjusted. Question is if Ridder can adjust. He looks really unsure of himself. I don't trust his accuracy.

Comment

I wish they'd stop ending games like this. Well, not really; a W is a W.

Comment

Right, a W is a W. The didn't deserve to win, but they won.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X