8 and 0, baby!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 and 0, baby!

Chase Young may have been ineligible for the suckeyes. He took a loan from a "friend" who just coincidentally happens to be an agent. I know, I know...they will somehow skate through with a slap on the wrist but a person can dream, can't he?

Originally posted by hipal88 View Post
    Chase Young may have been ineligible for the suckeyes. He took a loan from a "friend" who just coincidentally happens to be an agent. I know, I know...they will somehow skate through with a slap on the wrist but a person can dream, can't he?
    I did not know the “friend” was also an agent. But, he supposedly paid the loan back. 🤨

Comment

The timing of this is curious. My guess is him/his handlers know that someone else has info. on him and it's getting put out there ahead of the pack. Something tells me there will be more to it, but the question is who likely gets to whom and by when. The release of it now says more about it than the story. Just a hunch.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
        The timing of this is curious. My guess is him/his handlers know that someone else has info. on him and it's getting put out there ahead of the pack. Something tells me there will be more to it, but the question is who likely gets to whom and by when. The release of it now says more about it than the story. Just a hunch.
        There is a trend of top draft candidates shutting it down to avoid injury. Conspiracy theory, I know, but it does explain the time given that Chase self reported. There is no such thing as bad publicity, I mean, look - we are talking about Chase Young on a UC Bearcat thread celebrating being 8 and Oh.
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Last night I saw something stating he will sit out one additional game. The self imposed sanctions that they are doing and other schools are a joke. Let's sit him out against Maryland and Rutgers and then have him back for the games that matter to end the season against PSU and Michigan.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X