Josiah Deguara

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josiah Deguara

Josiah has been invited to the Hula Bowl, which is back this year. The Hula Bowl was/is an all star showcase for college seniors preparing for the NFL draft.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Well deserved. Kid has worked his butt off. To think he was a 2 star. LOL

Comment

Favorite player, by far. He is such a smart player. His play earlier this season running 20 yards to pick up a fumble by Ridder and taking it in for a touchdown when everyone in the stadium thought it was an incomplete pass was so heads up. I can't wait to see how far he goes.

Comment

The next Travis Kelce!
        Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Yep, he's awful good in all phase now. His blocking has improved by leaps and bounds. He's so good i was shocked when he lost that ball out of bounds on his catch yesterday. He just doesn't make fundamental mistakes. He's a great role model for Taylor and Whyle who both has nice catches yesterday. My guess is they continue to line Whyle up a a hybrid wr/te. He's a versatile receiver.

Comment

We have not talked about how much of a TD machine Deguara is. Had 2 on Saturday. He has 7 total and 3 times as many receiving TDs as any other receiver and you can throw in 1 rushing TD on the heads up fumble recovery against ECU. I really have not seen him make a bad play all year and he's obviously had about 3 extremely valuable hustle plays this season alone.

Can't imagine he doesn't play on Sundays
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X