Chances of UC Winning Out?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances of UC Winning Out?

For remaining games, here are my thoughts. 10 means easy win; 1 means likely loss.

ECU: 7
    UConn: 9
    USF: 6 (I expect a much harder game than we have anticipated)
    Temple: 6
    Memphis: 4

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

You take them one at a time. Not worth getting ahead of the next game. Who's healthy on both teams very much impacts each game. Temple is a prime example. They've had some guys go down on defense, and they're a different team when not a full strength. Needless to say, we're in about as good a position as we could be in. Tulsa should have beaten Memphis last night. Obviously other teams have fg issues as well.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
      You take them one at a time. Not worth getting ahead of the next game. Who's healthy on both teams very much impacts each game. Temple is a prime example. They've had some guys go down on defense, and they're a different team when not a full strength. Needless to say, we're in about as good a position as we could be in. Tulsa should have beaten Memphis last night. Obviously other teams have fg issues as well.
      Tulsa's kicker looked good against us (2 for 2), and he's 7 for 14 against everyone else. An interesting stat - UC's opponents are 8 for 8 against us.

UC's kickers are 6 for 10; Sam Crosa is 5 for 9 and our long distant kicker Cole Smith is 1 for 1 (50 yards).

Comment

In fairness to Crosa, he's had two kicks blocked where our line(last one Chris Ferguson lined up as a guard) let guys come in unblocked right thru the middle. He doesn't get big lift on the ball, but anyone would have had at least two of those blocked. It was all on the offensive line. The most recent one which i think was the one he tried against Tulsa, Ferguson actually grabbed the guy in a bear hug after he ran right by him and blocked the kick. It was awful. Why they didn't flag him i guess was because the kick was blocked anyway. The special teams blocking on kicks this year has been one of if not the weakest area of the team.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X