Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coach
    replied
    I'm going to be the person to question his motivation here. 1. Wasn't the schedule in place when he decided to transfer there? 2. Didn't Holgorsen inherit that schedule? It seems to me the blame lies with the previous staff. He could have stayed where he was.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Houston's Starting RG Justin Murphy just quit the team. He was a grad transfer from UCLA. Guy has terrible luck picking teams.
    So then there's this twitter thread from Murphy last night. He didn't quit. He had to medically retire. Put Holgo on blast though.

https://twitter.com/JMurphy_73/statu...60063732158464

Leave a comment:

• red_n_black_attack
    replied
    Originally posted by Geaux Juan View Post

Maybe I'm not reading this correctly, but facing an undefeated Memphis in the AAC Championship game would mean we lost to them the prior week, the last regular season game. Nonetheless, a lot of rows to hoe before we get there.
    I meant in our last game, mental error. Houston only at this time, though fans can look ahead

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Liitle colder for this game than expected. Supposed to be 67 at Kickoff. Houston is normally a swamp so might keep us from cramping up.

Leave a comment:

• Geaux Juan
    replied
    Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

I am rooting for Memphis too, but more so that we face an undefeated Memphis in the AAC Championship. On second thought, we are undefeated in league play too, so a league loss for them would give us home field in the AAC Championship, right?
    Maybe I'm not reading this correctly, but facing an undefeated Memphis in the AAC Championship game would mean we lost to them the prior week, the last regular season game. Nonetheless, a lot of rows to hoe before we get there.

Leave a comment:

• coach
    replied
    Yes, but first things first, Priority 1 win the division, priority 2 win the home filed advantage. Hopefully get a loss on Temple before we see them.. Tulane is pretty hot right now and i was noticing both Temple and Ucf have to play them yet. Temple clearly has the hardest schedule in my book, Memphis, Smu, Ucf, Tulane and Uc left to play aka 3 ranked teams and Ucf.. We don't have Smu or Tulane on the schedule this year. It doesn't setup bad for us at all. My guess is Ucf loses another conference game and we have the tie breaker on them. However, you take them one at a time.

Leave a comment:

• red_n_black_attack
    replied
    Originally posted by coach View Post
    Go Memphis. Given we had the tie breaker with Ucf now, it would seem the easiest way to the conference championship game is by teams in our division losing to teams in the other division?
    I am rooting for Memphis too, but more so that we face an undefeated Memphis in the AAC Championship. On second thought, we are undefeated in league play too, so a league loss for them would give us home field in the AAC Championship, right?

Leave a comment:

• coach
    replied
    Go Memphis. Given we had the tie breaker with Ucf now, it would seem the easiest way to the conference championship game is by teams in our division losing to teams in the other division?

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat Chris
    replied
    Don't forget that Memphis (5-0), plays at Temple (4-1), at 12 noon, on ESPN2. That game is followed by the UC game at 3:30.

B.C.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Houston's Starting RG Justin Murphy just quit the team. He was a grad transfer from UCLA. Guy has terrible luck picking teams.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    He’s definitely done for the year. Announced by the Football account. Chris Ferguson is expected to play this week

Leave a comment:

• Gilenerm
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Tuesday press conference is happening right now. Looks like Cooper is done for the year which stinks
    That does stink about Cooper. Although, I'm pretty sure he had 3 or 4 false starts against Miami. And, last week without him, we had exactly zero false starts.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Tuesday press conference is happening right now. Looks like Cooper is done for the year which stinks

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X