No announcement yet.

Coaching Carousel '19-20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s my understanding that FSU is still paying Jimbo some cash owed him , paid 3 mill of Taggart’s buyout at Oregon and now owes him 17m plus they have to pay the new guy. Some state comptroller somewhere is going to have their head explode
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

On a side note, I really like what the ECU coach has done in Greenville. Mike Houston has won the FCS Championship (a la BK) and poaching an up-and-coming coach from within our conference could be a good thing. I like his intensity and X's and O's. The kids play hard and he will make his mark at this level. If Luke leaves, Mike wouldn't be a bad option if we can't keep Freeman.
      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Another multimillionaire via buyout for Chad Morris at Arkansas. Saw this coming but I didn’t think Morris would be this bad in this job.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
          Another multimillionaire via buyout for Chad Morris at Arkansas. Saw this coming but I didn’t think Morris would be this bad in this job.
          Borrowing from Miami: Arkansas is the casket of coaches.

Comment

Gotta love all the dumpster fire football programs collecting "Power (grabbing) 5" money because they're in a particular conference.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X