For what it is worth, UCLA....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For what it is worth, UCLA....

.... beat #19 Washington, at Washington last night. 67-63.

B.C.
    "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

That was Washington State, but still a really good win on the road. The Bruins were down 32 in the 3rd quarter. Mike Leach might want to take it out on some player by locking him in a hot shed (old TTU reference).

Comment

I was trying to make a point on Twitter about Mike Leach coaching zero defense and someone was telling me that the Pac 12 doesn't play D. Which is fine but Leach is a special kind of coach when it comes to a lack of defense. His TTU teams were historically last in the BIg 12 every year and that's hard to do with Kansas and a formerly bad Baylor in the league. I think he had the same concept as Chip Kelly at Oregon which is If you know you're going to score every time, why not just fold and get the ball back sooner.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

That is still a lot of points to score in a short time. I never really thought we would beat tO$U, but I am hopeful that it will be a teaching moment for the team. They didn't come out with a chip on their shoulder in that game and were flat early against the Redhawkeyes. I am ready to see the defense take over the Marshall game to allow us to grind it out with the Truck.
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X