Miami 9/14 12:00 ESPNU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami 9/14 12:00 ESPNU

Military Appreciation Day, Miami is 1-1 with a lopsided loss to Iowa and a blowout win over Tennessee Tech (FCS). Looks like RB by commitee for the Redhawks. One thing I noticed looking at the stats following this is that the leading tackler is a DB as are 5 of the top 7 tacklers. That's not what you want to see from your defense generally. That usually means lots of completed passes and/or the LBs are getting blocked at the 2nd level regularly in run defense. I'm not sure what to expect as far a a score goes in this game because Miami has played polar opposites on their schedule so far. I think UC comes in with a chip on its shoulder after the OSU loss and this game is at Nippert. Should be a win.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...stats/_/id/193
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Should be a win against Miami.....unless we play sloppy and turn it over and miss chip shot field goals....

Comment

For heaven sake’s, our new kicker is one for three. Pray tell when we will get a kicker who can make them?

B.C.
      "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

That kick is good if it doesn't get blocked. Helps the kicker a lot when the line decides to block their best defender.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

They will wear the red 150th anniversary of college football throwbacks for this game. No word on what Miami is wearing. Not sure if they are participating in the throwback thing or just wearing white road unis.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Line -16.5
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Students have sold out for this game and gone into overflow mode again
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                They will wear the red 150th anniversary of college football throwbacks for this game. No word on what Miami is wearing. Not sure if they are participating in the throwback thing or just wearing white road unis.
                Should we wear red for this game?
                Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

I don’t think anyone’s said anything. Miami fans will be Red. I’d stick with black.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                    I don’t think anyone’s said anything. Miami fans will be Red. I’d stick with black.
                    The tickets say "Wear Black"

Comment

If anyone needs tickets for this weekend, let me know on here or elsewhere. 2 tickets Sec 125 row 33.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

They just posted on Facebook to wear red

Comment

Originally posted by Chewbacca2099 View Post
                          They just posted on Facebook to wear red
                          Well, call me Johnny Yuma (some will understand), but I'm sticking with "Come Early. Be loud. Wear BLACK"!

Comment

On the Luke Fickell show last night, they said to wear red.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
                              On the Luke Fickell show last night, they said to wear red.
                              Amen to that. no need to sit out in the midday sun in a black shirt. LOL

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X