Ohio State 9/7 12:00 ABC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg7173 View Post

I think the uniforms are sharp and clean. Unfortunately the play wasn't. I expected a loss but not this bad. They didn't clean up any of the mistakes from last week. Agree with Lobot. Should have scored at least three times.
    Three is about how many times we sniffed the goal line and were stopped by big plays made by the bucks.

Comment

Asking our tackles to block Chase Young was a big ask and they just couldn't handle it honestly. Our guys aren't fast enough for that . They subbed Metz out and moved Ferguson over to that side and put in MConnnell for while there. Guessing Young will go to the league early and be a very high draft pick. I'm not down on our guys at all it just is what it is. Let's blame Harbaugh and call it a day.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Justin Williams expands on what I mentioned re: Alec Pierce.

https://theathletic.com/1196967/2019...-blowout-loss/
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
          Asking our tackles to block Chase Young was a big ask and they just couldn't handle it honestly. Our guys aren't fast enough for that . They subbed Metz out and moved Ferguson over to that side and put in MConnnell for while there. Guessing Young will go to the league early and be a very high draft pick. I'm not down on our guys at all it just is what it is. Let's blame Harbaugh and call it a day.
          Yep, if you contrast their defensive line versus what those guys saw week 1 vs. Ucla it was a different world. Things will seem crazy going back against Miami this week. Tressel's recruiting versus Meyer's recruiting on the defensive side of the ball is a difference maker for them. Muck quicker and athletic big men than what we see typically, particularly in numbers.

Comment

I missed this one on Michaell Warrredn from the Toledo Blade last week.

https://www.toledoblade.com/sports/c...es/20190906009
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X