No announcement yet.

Ohio State 9/7 12:00 ABC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! That sucks. Doaks has nothing but bad luck!

Comment

We’re 3 years into the Fickell tenure and still don’t have a kicker. This gets old

Comment

I hate the all white uniform.

Comment

Well I did not expect to win this game but I expected to show a little better than 42-0. Should’ve scored on 3 occasions in that game.

Not sure what Ridder was thinking on that red zone pick. Predetermined throw.

Don’t think we got too banged up but I’m really worried about Kyriq McDonald. That was scary to watch and it’s not the first go around for Kyriq. This happened to him in the CFP championship game when he was at Bama. Hope he’s going to be ok. You have to wonder if he continues to play football after having it happen twice.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Blocked field goal was huge. Really deflated us.
            Btw....I watched our kicker last week at the UCLA game and 2 of his PAT’s BARELY made it over the cross bar. That’s not gonna get it done at this level.
            In some ways this loss feels worse than the butt kickings we used to get in the old days because we were supposed to be better than this.

Comment

Kyriq McDonald has been cleared by doctors according to Fickell.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Interesting article that popped up this morning before the game. Apparently Fickell tried to get out of this game contract when he took the UC job.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...ll/2230278001/
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                  I think the uniforms are sharp and clean. Unfortunately the play wasn't. I expected a loss but not this bad. They didn't clean up any of the mistakes from last week. Agree with Lobot. Should have scored at least three times.

Comment

Just some thoughts. I thought a lot of UC fans were overly confident about the team coming into this game. This would sound better if I had said it before the game but we don't have the offense currently to beat OSU. Alec Pierce was the only reciever to really impact the game. Deguara had two nice catches from the TE spot but outside of that our offense was almost completely ineffective. We're down 2 receivers with Blue Smith and Garyn Prater not available but even with them healthy, this receiving corps is worlds away from the corps that gave OSU problems the last time we were up in Columbus. And I think the Kiel to Moore connections that occured in that game were what had a lot of fans hopeful that we could play with OSU this time around again. We have a run centered ball control team right now and that part of the game didn't work at all until garbage time.

Despite the score and giving up some chunk plays in the running game, I thought the defense played reasonably well and got some stops considering they weren't getting any pressure on Fields.

Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

OSU's d-line dominated the game and made it a rout. While I had no illusions of the Cats winning the game, I thought they'd give them more trouble than they did. Fickell has some work to do, this team really hasn't looked good so far in either game, injuries or not. Florida Atlantic looked like a better team against them than the Cats did today, although you have to figure OSU's young blue chip guys are going to improve every week most likely.

Comment

Fields is a legit QB. He had time to throw for most of the game, but he made great decisions and has a rocket for an arm. Most of his throws were on the money too. He was a major difference maker in this game.

A bad game in week 2 shouldn't derail an entire season. On the other hand a loss to Miami would be a real embarrassment. Big game next week.

Comment

ungroovy!!!

Comment

Bad loss & we are not elite yet. With that said, we still have 10 more games to win & lets start by beating the snot out of Miami!

Comment

My curiosity is more with how they bounce back on both sides of the line against Miami and Marshall. Osu looks to be in a position where they could run the table if Dobbins are Fields are both healthy as their defense looks to be solid that it will keep them in all games. I suspect at home we'll bounce back v Miami, but Marshall will be a real test as they're good defensively, and we didn't block real well on the road yesterday in the understatement of the year. It will be interesting to watch. Good news is it's good to see Tavion Thomas back out there running the ball as we'll need him. Funny how a couple weeks changes the depth charts in college football. Onward, and congrats to Osu.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                                They're probably why we got stomped.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X