Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gilenerm
    replied
    Anyone going anywhere local (Cincy) to watch the game? Would love to be surrounded by UC people.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    No players will be made available to the media prior to this game per Luke Fickell. Fickell wants the focus to be on what they are doing in prep for Saturday. Fickell himself stated that he would be focusing on the same thing and not worrying about this being a big return to Ohio Stadium for him.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Opening line is OSU -16.5

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    OSU took their foot off the gas in the 2nd Q and it's looking like it might bite them a bit. FAU has all the momentum in the 2nd half. The TE down the seam play is open all day. They switched to a zone D this year.

28-6 OSU. All punts since the 1st Q

Leave a comment:

• Chewbacca2099
    replied
    I'm going to the game and I've been to all of them up here since 2004. They always go the same way with us having a good 1st half and giving us hope and then we get steamrolled in the 2nd half. So exactly what Lobot said. Maybe Fickell will pull some magic but I doubt we can compete the full game. Their bench warmers would be starters on most AAC teams so they wear you down with depth.

We haven't beaten them since 1897 so over 100 years later we should be due for a W lol. It's sad that over 126 years we have only played 16 games. With how close we are they should be playing every year instead of Miami(OH).
    Last edited by Chewbacca2099; 08-31-2019, 01:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X