Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

7:30 on ABC
    I was figuring that in the 1/2 hour that we play before SMU/Memphis, the game would be 21-0.... lol. Sorry, I had the game time wrong on my calendar.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilenerm View Post

I was figuring that in the 1/2 hour that we play before SMU/Memphis, the game would be 21-0.... lol. Sorry, I had the game time wrong on my calendar.
      That's not hard to do:
      Me: "Want to go to UC's game"?
      Them: "What time is the game"?
      Me: "I'll get back to you".

Comment

Me planning for a watch party in Dallas for Dec. 7.

Me: Want to watch the UC game on Dec. 7?
        Them: Which one?
        Me: The one with the TV time decided
        Them: Which one though?
        Me: You mean basketball?
        Them: Maybe not
        Me : Eyeroll at ABC

Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

As expected, Navy ran all over moribund UConn, 56-10. The Midshipmen ran for over 400 yards.

Comment

I watched a lot of the game; Navy scored 14 points in each of the 4 quarters. The stadium environment looked dismal. The "commentary" by Jim Mora was worse, including calling Navy "Army".

One bright side for the Ucons going independent is they might not have to play any more early November games on a Friday night. Heck, they might even know their game times more than 13 days in advance.

Comment

Caught the end of the SMU Memphis game. Memphis was in command a good portion of the way toward the end. SMU got down and then kept pace for the most part but could never completely catch up. Memphis' 2 outside receivers had 100 yard games against what was a pretty decent SMU defense. Gainwell had 88 yards rushing but a lot of it was at the end of the game where he also got hurt. Gibson scored 3 different ways from distance. KO return, run and reception. He had something ridiclous like 386 all purpose yards.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...meId=401117897
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

9:08 4th quarter: @ Tulsa 31, UCF 31. The Knights just muffed a kick. Tulsa @ UCF 21.

Comment

That Ucf qb may have taken the worst hit i've seen all year. 3 guys on a botched snap crushed him. Wild he wasn't hurt.

Comment

2:20: Tulsa 34, UCF 31. Knights driving. 2-for-2 on 4th downs.

Comment

1:27: Tulsa takes over on downs near midfield. UCF still have all 3 TO's left.

Comment

UCF just stoned Tulsa on 3rd & 4th & 1, but flagged for 12 men on field. No TO's left. It's essentially over. Big upseat. Knights are toast for conference championship.

Comment

That PK from Tulsa has cost them at least 3 games. They should have beaten SMU, Memphis, and they squeaked through with a win over a highly overrated UCF team last night. We MUST win against Memphis on 11/29; as if we lose we have to return there the following week for the championship game. Win 11/29, and we likely play them or SMU at Nippert.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Nice to see Tulsa get a little change of luck after what they've been thru not to mention come from behind to win with the backup qb. Not to mention help us out big time. Ucf looks to have some player cohesion issues based on that strange situation in the second half where the two defenders appear to be fighting. Weird situation.

Comment

The way Tulsa has been playing good teams, it seemed inevitable that they would knock off some good team. I'm glad UC played them when they did. Phew!!!

Comment

Scoreboard for this weekend:

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...type/2/week/12

This is going to interesting. Memphis has to play at Houston. Who wants to play defense in this game?

More important is Tulane at Temple. Temple needs to win this to stay in the hunt for the division title. Despite the fact that Temple is good at home and Tulane is lousy on the road, Tulane is somehow favored by Vegas -5.0. Who to root for for? I'd say Tulane. Another conference loss for Temple pretty much ends any chance that UC misses the AAC title game provided we can escape Tampa with a W.
                                Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X