No announcement yet.

UC - UCLA Predictions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes I don't chime in on these. I'm thinking about 24-14 UC. The latest line line I saw was UC -2.5. I don't think that factors much for UCLA flying east and playing what's going to feel like an afternoon game to them. I think the closest thing they deal with in terms of noise level and crowd is probably Oregon at Autzen Stadium. Autzen is one of the few stadiums in the country that's louder than Nippert.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

If we hold onto the ball, i think we will be fine. Teams coming from the west coast typically do not fair well. Key is to not get behind early or give them points. Play to your strength.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
        Sometimes I don't chime in on these. I'm thinking about 24-14 UC. The latest line line I saw was UC -2.5. I don't think that factors much for UCLA flying east and playing what's going to feel like an afternoon game to them. I think the closest thing they deal with in terms of noise level and crowd is probably Oregon at Autzen Stadium. Autzen is one of the few stadiums in the country that's louder than Nippert.
        Nice call. I like this year's team and think they'll get better, not worse, too many mistakes tonight, could've easily won by 17-24 points without the gaffes. Hard to tell how good UCLA actually is though, but I think that's a better team than they had last year.

Comment

I thought UC's D was fantastic! Nothing about UCLA impressed me, and I think their 5 star RB, who had a TD against UC last year, transferred.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
            Okay I see you Lobot, on the money with the prediction!

Comment

Originally posted by CincyBearcats2 View Post

Okay I see you Lobot, on the money with the prediction!
              On my birthday no less. Lol
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X