Camp Injuries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camp Injuries

So far, there have been a few injuries that are going to have an effect on the season. If you hear of any others, please post them here. I'd like to keep up but sometimes I miss something and go the whole season wondering what happened to player xyz.

Collin Woodside - OL - Dislocated knee cap and torn MPFL - surgery today
    Blake Bacevich - J - Torn Achilles - surgery yesterday

i think the biggest one is Arquan Bush may miss the first couple games with a bad foot. Given what he showed at the end of last year, that's a bummer. Hopefully it doesn't nag him thru the year.

Comment

Also seeing that Blue Smith is dealing with a foot issue, but they think he should be back before the UCLA game.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
        i think the biggest one is Arquan Bush may miss the first couple games with a bad foot. Given what he showed at the end of last year, that's a bummer. Hopefully it doesn't nag him thru the year.
        Bush is a big injury that I hope heals quickly. Not sure of the nature of the injury, but they seem to linger if not healed up with rest. Justin Harris is his backup I believe, young and raw.

Comment

Cam Jefferies is not entirely healthy either. CB is looking a little thin right now.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Updates from Justin Williams at The Athletic: Injuries

As far as long-term ailments go, back-up center Colin Woodside (knee) and JACK Blake Bacevich (Achilles) are likely to miss the entire season. Wideout Garyn Prater and offensive lineman Zach Bycznski continue to do rehab work on the side but have not yet been cleared to return to action. Blue Smith, after missing a few days with a foot injury, is out of the boot and close to a full return. Malick Mbodj has yet to suit up since hyperextending his knee at Higher Ground. Arquon Bush is likely to miss the first month of the season. Cam Jefferies, who was limited throughout camp, appears to be at full strength and should be good to start against UCLA.

Comment

Additionally, it was noted in the same article by Justin that Tavion Thomas has been in the dog house and hasn't practiced for the past 2 weeks with the team. Not sure what happened, but hope he gets it worked out and gets back in the mix!

Comment

Originally posted by Gilenerm View Post
                Additionally, it was noted in the same article by Justin that Tavion Thomas has been in the dog house and hasn't practiced for the past 2 weeks with the team. Not sure what happened, but hope he gets it worked out and gets back in the mix!
                Gotta be tough to be main backup and then have Doaks come back.
                Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

I'm just going to say it. The RB squad is so deep someone will probably leave. I hope they don't but it's likely
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X