Season Tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Tickets

Does anyone know when season tickets will be mailed out?

Amazing timing for this question. gobearcats.com just announced that tickets will be mailed tomorrow (8/14/19).

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
      Amazing timing for this question. gobearcats.com just announced that tickets will be mailed tomorrow (8/14/19).
      Interesting - for the first time as far as I can remember I received an e-mail today giving my parking lot assignment.

Comment

Ugh! I forgot to buy my parking pass! Thanks for the reminder Richard K.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilenerm View Post
          Ugh! I forgot to buy my parking pass! Thanks for the reminder Richard K.
          I did not see parking pass or where to add parking pass when I ordered my tickets. Is that located on gobearcats.com or is it only with a higher tier package?
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Does anybody know if the old Deaconess garage, which they did not tear down, but built around, is available for parking this year?

B.C.
            "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
              Does anybody know if the old Deaconess garage, which they did not tear down, but built around, is available for parking this year?

B.C.
              It wasn't available last year.

Comment

B.C.
                I plan to buy advance parking in Stratford Garage for $15 per game, like last season

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

I did not see parking pass or where to add parking pass when I ordered my tickets. Is that located on gobearcats.com or is it only with a higher tier package?
                  I have someone else purchase my season tix, which is why I forgot to get a parking pass. I call every year to get a pass, but I will have to get a lesser desireable garage since I've waited so late.

Comment

Thank, I will need to call for parking.
                    Last edited by red_n_black_attack; 08-17-2019, 02:44 PM.

Comment

B.C.
                      The Deacon garage will be for reaidents only. No pay parking there. My daughter is staying there this semester.

Comment

I just received notification that my tickets are being shipped via UPS. Per UPS tracking, "label created" last night. So, they haven't been picked up by UPS yet.

Comment

I've gotten mine but the sent them by email/PDF unstead of sending me the booklet.
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                            I've gotten mine but the sent them by email/PDF unstead of sending me the booklet.
                            "To better serve you ………."

Comment

Has anyone received their tickets in the mail? I still don't have mine

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X