Season predictions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season predictions

Now that camp has kicked off, time to take a look at the schedule and make some predictions for the season. Just in looking at the schedule I think we go 9-3. I would predict losses at OSU, Houston and Memphis.

Here's the full schedule :

https://gobearcats.com/schedule.aspx?path=football
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

It's hard for me to judge. I have a lot of faith in Fickell and the coaching staff. That said, i'll reserve judgement until i see the retooled offensive line against Ucla. We've got plenty of weapons on offense if we can get guys free. The defensive line worries me less as we've got a number of guys who had reps last year, and i think our lb core is going to be good with pressure. That said, 9-3 is probably a good guess.

Comment

We have a much tougher schedule than last year. I'll go with 8-4 & hope its 9-3 or better. Either way we should be in decent bowl game again this year.

Comment

I figured 8-4 originally and then I realized Charlie Strong would probably find a way to screw it up for USF.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

UCLA - Win (Because beating UCLA has become a tradition for UC in all sports)
          @O$U - Loss (even though my heart says we can pull it off)
          Miami - Win
          @Marshall - WIn (But will be closer than we will want it to be)
          UCF - Loss (I really hate this prediction)
          @Houston - Win (I don't think this is going to be as tough a game as we all are saying)
          Tulsa - Win
          @ECU - Win
          UCONN - Win (Beat them like the FCS School that they are)
          @USF - Win (I'm nervous about this pick)
          Temple - Win (We owe them a beating)
          @Memphis - Loss (This a tough game made even tougher at Memphis. I still remember the officiating we got last time we went there)

9-3 is my prediction. It seems like we screw a game up every year and lose to someone that we shouldn't, so I might be off on this and we end up 8-4. I'll take the over at 7.5 wins all day.

https://athlonsports.com/college-foo...win-totals-aac

Comment

I think 9-3 or 10-2 is very doable. However, I think 8-4 might be realistic. We pulled out a couple wins last year that looked bleak for all but 30 seconds. I have us losing to OSU, Marshall, Houston, and Memphis.
            Cory Huffman
            Cin City

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X