Uniform updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uniform updates

Football got a uniform overhaul. It’s nothing huge but they moved the shoulder stripes to the front and added cap sleeves with the C paw.

https://gobearcats.com/news/2019/7/1...-uniforms.aspx
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

I remember when Addidas came out with their new unis for us a few years back and this "Durable, lightweight and virtually impossible to grab" was supposed to be a feature. Unfortunately, the fit was horrible for the players and it ended up feeling like they were wearing super compression suits. They did mention improved fit as a feature, but I guess we'll see. The uni design is ok though.

For those that are wondering, they could still have a Red option, but the alt color unis usually don't come out at the same time as the home and away jerseys.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilenerm View Post
      I remember when Addidas came out with their new unis for us a few years back and this "Durable, lightweight and virtually impossible to grab" was supposed to be a feature. Unfortunately, the fit was horrible for the players and it ended up feeling like they were wearing super compression suits. They did mention improved fit as a feature, but I guess we'll see. The uni design is ok though.
      I ended up with one of those and super compression is putting it mildly. I wear a large and could barely get into it; luckily my wife was nearby to help me get it off. And I wasn't wearing shoulder pads. Tight, tight, tight!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X