2020 schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 schedule

Well with Uconn leaving the AAC it looks like we have a schedule opening for 2020 unless we're contractually obligated to keep the game. Unfortunately we don't have many options. We can add a game against SMU, Tulane or Navy but outside the conference only VT has a schedule opening in all of FBS.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

We could bring Uconn back in and beat them up. They'll need some game or did they schedule a d2 team already?

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
      We could bring Uconn back in and beat them up. They'll need some game or did they schedule a d2 team already?
      Good luck to the Huskies trying to get quality foes after Week 4 of any season as an indy. That's an issue that BYU is running into now. Great few weeks to start a season, then no one worthwhile.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
        I rather have an open date.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
          Well with Uconn leaving the AAC it looks like we have a schedule opening for 2020 unless we're contractually obligated to keep the game. Unfortunately we don't have many options. We can add a game against SMU, Tulane or Navy but outside the conference only VT has a schedule opening in all of FBS.
          I would rather see them play another conference game each season, and do away with the divisions. I doubt we will ever see any AAC teams schedule UCONN.

Comment

Originally posted by True Bearcat View Post

I would rather see them play another conference game each season, and do away with the divisions. I doubt we will ever see any AAC teams schedule UCONN.
            I tend to think this is what's going to happen. They are already doing away with divisions in some of the olympic sports.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
              With a lot of AAC teams looking for an opponent, I think the conference will tell us to schedule another conference game. It keeps a balanced schedule so we get four home/away conference games.
              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Of all the teams that formed the "new" Big East Conference that UC joined 12 years ago or so, only UC and S. Florida remain.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X