Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CincyBearcats2
    replied
    I thought they only had 2 weeks to reply to our appeal? How long do they have until they have to let us know if it’s denied?

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    This probably doesn't help James Hudson's situation but it might stop some of the other BS going on with transfers.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ty/1569260001/
    Last edited by Lobot; 06-26-2019, 11:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Luke Ford , one of the other players with a similar situation with the NCAA, had his appeal denied today.

Leave a comment:

• coach
    replied
    I think what they filed is the second step short of the third step which is called the appeal. maybe added information, etc. first. I think if it gets turn down then they can file an appeal.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatjd
    replied
    I hope I'm wrong, but I bet it gets denied again. We aren't a P5 school so they don't care!

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    They appealed and so far nothing in response.

Leave a comment:

• Black and Red Attack
    replied
    Has anyone heard any updates on this? I have looked and can't find much.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Athletic article on the situation $

https://theathletic.com/981758/2019/...e-on-the-ncaa/

Leave a comment:

• coach
    replied
    They're handling these transfer applications like they are a bad third world country.

Leave a comment:

• Gilenerm
    replied
    Fickell and the University said that they are appealing this to the NCAA yesterday. I think this will be looked at a little closer this time and I wouldn't be surprised if they reversed their decision. The attention that this has gotten and the growing awareness of mental health in sports makes this a PR move for them to reverse it and allow him to play.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    He’ll have 2 years left if the denial stands. He redshirted 2017 and played in only 3 games in 2018. Under the current rules he would have been eligible for a redshirt in 2018 as well I believe. Didn’t play enough games.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat Chris
    replied
    He would be a huge, impact player next year...... if denied, how many years left in eligibility?

B.C.

Leave a comment:

• coach
    replied
    This appears to be getting quite a bit of attention. Thank the twitter folks.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    UC and James Hudson will appeal the decision.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X