Notre Dame is officially on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notre Dame is officially on

The long rumored Notre Dame game in South Bend has been officially placed on the 2021 schedule for Oct 2
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

I wonder if Fick will be coaching Notre Dame by then? LOL

Comment

I wondering if either current coach will make it that far
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Yesssss...
        Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

This is going to be fun. I hope we compete with them all 4 quarters. It would be great to also come away with a win, but that is going to be a tall order.

We have a tough road non-conference schedule that year, Indiana, and Noter Shame.Go Bearcats!!
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

This is the matchup so many wanted for the past decade since Kelly left UC. This will be the senior, or 4th, year for some of our star players and the 2018 class (Ridder, Thomas, Taylor, Pierce, Jackson, Vann, Robinson...) We should have a pretty loaded team for that matchup if the players continue to progress and get better. Can't wait!

Comment

Just realized something. If the staffs are both intact at that point, Denbrock will be game planning against his old boss.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

October 2 at 2:30 pm ET on NBC

Comment

New broadcast crew for those not going to the game. Mike Tirico and Drew Brees
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I'm going, can't wait. A hopefully top 10 matchup, Could college gameday potentially be there even though its on NBC? Get to cross off a bucket list stadium while watching the cats get a win against the traitor coach

Comment

Great game starting time. Just booked my room reservations & I'm ready to see our Bearcats beat the snot out of ND!

Comment

Terrible negative scenario idea. We go into South Bend and beat ND at home. ND fans call for Brian Kelly's head and get it. Luke FIckell to ND.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                          Terrible negative scenario idea. We go into South Bend and beat ND at home. ND fans call for Brian Kelly's head and get it. Luke FIckell to ND.
                          And then Marcus Freeman comes back to Cincinnati as the head coach...?

Comment

That would be UC's luck!

Comment

There's three games prior, let's take them one at a time. We have a bye week after Indiana, so two weeks of full blown ND hype
                              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X