Pike to Binns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pike to Binns

Anyone have any thoughts on what this is? The countdown is for 11 days from now. 10 year anniversary is this year.
    "Cincinnati will win an outright Big East Championship, they are walking out in stunned, silent disbelief here at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh. And the Cincinnati Bearcats have completed a perfect regular season, they are on their way to a BCS Bowl for a second consecutive year.

I'm guessing they're going to show the game on the video board in the stadium. They're keeping it a secret. The email I got on it was from the ticket office.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I was way off. It's a bobble head of PIke and Binns to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the play. Season ticket holders all get one per ticket.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I know they both get a lot of well deserved credit for that play, but Mardy Gilyard won that game. He just refused to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
          I know they both get a lot of well deserved credit for that play, but Mardy Gilyard won that game. He just refused to lose.
          I agree. Pike and Binns deserve a lot of credit but Mardy was awesome. The kick return for a TD changed the complexion of the game.
          ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmfam View Post

I agree. Pike and Binns deserve a lot of credit but Mardy was awesome. The kick return for a TD changed the complexion of the game.
            I absolutely agree. Mardy was truly amazing in that game and the season. Pike to Binns is still one of my favorite Bearcat moments.

Comment

Here's the box score from that miracle comeback effort. Lots of people contributed. UC punted once.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb...ittsburgh.html

Comment

For those who are season tickets holders. The email with your claim ticket for the bobble heads is in your inbox
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                  I agree. Mardy was the heart and soul of that team. He willed them back into the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg7173 View Post

I agree. Mardy was the heart and soul of that team. He willed them back into the game.
                    Mardy's kick off return at the end of the first half "woke up" the rest of the team. Mardy remains one of my favorite players. He had a HUGE heart!

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                      For those who are season tickets holders. The email with your claim ticket for the bobble heads is in your inbox
                      I did not get this email. Did anyone else not receive theirs?

Comment

I’d call the ticket office. Claim line starts at 6:00 on the 5/3 concourse
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Curious if other season ticket holders picked up a bobblehead with a non working Audio chip? I managed to grab two where the sound doesn't work. Anybody?
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                            Curious if other season ticket holders picked up a bobblehead with a non working Audio chip? I managed to grab two where the sound doesn't work. Anybody?
                            Can we still get these someplace? - considering the score the cold and our age we left at halftime and didn't stay to get ours.

Comment

One of my co-workers picked his up yesterday (probably at Lindner Cener) and the sound worked. I suspect i will have to buy one on ebay.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X