Way too early Ohio State odds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way too early Ohio State odds

Stadium issued a line for this game today. Ohio State -18.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Anyone know how this compares to the average for their non-conference home games? Is this an insult? In-line with averages? Showing a little respect to UC?

On the surface this feels high - if nothing else because tO$U will have a new coach and a new QB. Tough to say with certainty what that might mean.

Comment

Tempting to put some $ down on Cincinnati for that game.

Comment

Right now, tO$U has no quarterback. They have a petition pending for eligibility for the transfer from Georgia. If that does not work out for them, I don't know what their answer at QB is.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
          Right now, tO$U has no quarterback. They have a petition pending for eligibility for the transfer from Georgia. If that does not work out for them, I don't know what their answer at QB is.
          It'll likely work out for them, some how.
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDaddyCornHusker View Post
            Tempting to put some $ down on Cincinnati for that game.
            They are losing a lot defensively (as are we up front). I really like the core we are bringing back offensively. -18 seems like a number we should be able to beat, if not beat them outright. On the other hand, if they get rolling, they will pile it on. This will either be a really close game (we win or lose by four or less, or it will be a 28 point blowout. Hard to set a line on something like that, especially with the intangibles we bring to the Horsey Stadium.
            Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

UC should DEMAND neutral refs. I don't care how well we play, if the refs are BIG 10 refs, we will lose!

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X