Denbrock on the move?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denbrock on the move?

247 is reporting that Denbrock is being considered for the Kansas OC position under Les Miles. The weird thing is they already have an OC and the current guy would get demoted I suppose. Seems like a bad dynamic to me.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Yeh - but just think about being OC @ 1 of the true giants of P-5 football.

Comment

Here's what I'm thinking on this. Denbrock is underpaid and would probably be financially better off going to a bigger school so he has leverage here. He just had a really successful year with RIdder. Ridder would probably take a step back next year if we change OCs and systems. If the salary pool is there to do so, you give Denbrock a raise and try and keep him. If you can't give him a raise because of pool money limitations, then you can't and he's probably out of here. If I'm Luke Fickell I probably do what Edsall just did at UConn and give up a little money to fund Denbrock's raise.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

He’s staying!
        Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Isn’t life as a G5 program just grand. We compete with P5 cellar dwellers like dismal Kansas to keep our assistants.
          SMH

Comment

I think we just grabbed Army's def. line coach with Stripling retiring.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X