Free Military Bowl Ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Military Bowl Ticket

I won't be able to go. One ticket available (crummy seats, but you will be able to move to good seats, I am sure). If interested, please PM me.

B.C.
    "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

It won't be the same without you! If you find no takers you may want to contact the UC folks - they're looking for fans to buy extra tickets for students. Just a thought.

BTW, as a fellow Humanitarian veteran, I found the game on YouTube recently; it got posted in June. It was great re-living it and watching the long faces on John L. and the Petrino brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Geaux Juan View Post
      It won't be the same without you! If you find no takers you may want to contact the UC folks - they're looking for fans to buy extra tickets for students. Just a thought.

BTW, as a fellow Humanitarian veteran, I found the game on YouTube recently; it got posted in June. It was great re-living it and watching the long faces on John L. and the Petrino brothers.
      The trip to the Humanitarian Bowl was fantastic. Out there and back in 36 hours. I will check it out on YouTube.

So far, no takers on the ticket. I will call UC if nobody takes it, to see if a student could use it. I'd go, but I went to the UC-Navy game last year, and was just in DC in late October.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X