Virginia Tech 12/31 12:00 ESPN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gilenerm View Post
    I saw something today when looking at the injuries for this game and it looks like James Wiggins is out for the first half due to the targeting call from the last game? Does that really carry over to the bowl games? If anyone knows, please reply. I'm curious about this one.
    Yes. It carries to bowl games. Same thing would have happened if we had played in the AAC championship. He would have been out for the first half.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

It's been a while since I've seen something this positive from a national magazine.

https://www.si.com/college-football/...etting-preview

Comment

Has there been any word as to how Michael Warren is progressing?

Comment

Haven't heard a peep out of anyone on that. Doesn't help that there have been no press conferences since the regular season ended and no radio show as well.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Here's an analysis from the Hokies' perspective:

https://247sports.com/college/virgin...8/#126865948_9

Comment

On site practices started yesterday . The Bearcats are practicing at Maryland's indoor facility.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Based on the performance of our fellow conference school members, I have doubts about UC's chances to win. The AAC has performed very poorly this far. It is not very reassuring.

Comment

I've been watching the interviews with Fickell. Seems like he's got a solid plan to keep these guys competitive and focused for the game.

UC 32
                  VT 14

Comment

I'm thinking they keep this one close, but UC prevails. Low scoring as we try to keep it on the ground and VT has trouble doing much.

UC 24
                    VT 14

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
                      Based on the performance of our fellow conference school members, I have doubts about UC's chances to win. The AAC has performed very poorly this far. It is not very reassuring.
                      Im with you on the American but the ACC was only at .500 going into today after 4 games and 1 cancellation.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Pretty even thus far. I don’t like how UC’s defense is being pushed around. And the offensive line cannot block well at all.
                        Last edited by London 'Cat; 12-31-2018, 02:33 PM.

Comment

How about UC plays some defense??
                          Last edited by London 'Cat; 12-31-2018, 02:42 PM.

Comment

UC needs some 2nd half adjustments on defense. It doesn't look like the guys are on the same page.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDaddyCornHusker View Post
                              UC needs some 2nd half adjustments on defense. It doesn't look like the guys are on the same page.
                              I agree. Long lay-off is taking a toll. Need to step up on defense. And hold on to the ball on offense.
                              ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

I think the play that took out Ridder was dirty.

It reminded me of Burfict tackling and twisting the leg and ankle.
                                Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X