Where is Kevin Mouhon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Kevin Mouhon?

Started the last two years. Great player. Listed as a senior. Name was not called yesterday, and I haven't heard anything about him in a long time. Did he get hurt and will he be back next year with a NCAA waiver for a 6th year?

B.C.
    Last edited by Lobot; 11-27-2018, 10:12 AM. Reason: Fixed spelling of player's name
    "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Missed him really all season
    L

Comment

He has been out with an injury, but I've seen him in his jersey at home games. Since he wasn't announced yesterday, I'm assuming he/they will be applying for a medical RS. I have nothing to base this on, but something has made me think this all year.

Comment

He's generally right by Marcus Freeman on the sideline in street clothes. I suspect both he and the big olineman will be applying for a 6th year as Garret Campbell did this year.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
          He's generally right by Marcus Freeman on the sideline in street clothes. I suspect both he and the big olineman will be applying for a 6th year as Garret Campbell did this year.
          Who is the big OL that might be seeking a Medical RS?

Comment

I've heard Chris Ferguson's name mentioned as possibly having another year if he petitions. I don't know any details, but someone mentioned it. Not sure if it's medical or something else.

Comment

I think this is one we kind of missed this year - Kevin was back and played in the UCLA and OSU games, then didn't play again. And, he was no longer on the roster around mid-year and was not recognized on Senior day. Anybody here know what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Geaux Juan View Post
                I think this is one we kind of missed this year - Kevin was back and played in the UCLA and OSU games, then didn't play again. And, he was no longer on the roster around mid-year and was not recognized on Senior day. Anybody here know what happened?
                He tore his ACL last year, and was third on the depth chart, the last time I saw his name. Could have been NFL material.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X