Around the American week 11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Around the American week 11

It will be interesting to see how UCF does against Navy after we destroyed them last weekend. The really big one is Houston vs Temple this week. Houston normally would win this I think but they were down Ed Oliver and and their #1 WR last weekend against SMU and it showed big time. I don't think either of them are playing this weekend either.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...type/2/week/11
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Houston Chronicle has Oliver listed as a maybe. I'm hoping he plays and gives Temple some trouble. We need Temple to lose and UC to win out to get to the AAC Championship game.

Defensive tackle is still listed as day-to-day with a bruised right knee

Comment

Not sure if he played but it didn't matter much. Temple whipped Houston last night which really muddies the water for the our division's championship.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

When we lost to Temple, I never assumed they would just win out (other than UCF)... which really makes me angry the way that game played out. We have to really hope USF has a strong game and steals a win from them next week but unfortunately it's @Temple. Of course all of this only matters if we can hang with UCF next week!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X