USF Nov 10 7:00 ESPNU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USF Nov 10 7:00 ESPNU

The Bulls looked past a team toward UCFootball and it cost them a lopsided loss. They will be angry and focused against UCFootball. Our defense is mpre than capable of holding them to a low score. The offense doesn't need to outshine South Florida; just keep the ball and sustain a few drives. Scoring will be there.

When will game time be announced?
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

We should get the game time this morning.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

On paper this is a talented team. Fairly balanced. Barnett can fling the ball around and has a good receiving corps but his TD to INT ratio is not a thing of beauty. I think UC's defense will be the key to the game. USF RBs are averaging 7.0+ yards per carry this season. Barnett likes to keep the ball at the goal line on rushing downs. On offense for USF the guy in the receiving corps to watch is McCants. He looks like a TE and probably would be if he were taller. He's built like a truck at 5'11 240.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...-florida-bulls
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Defensively they're giving up some serious yardage and points. They may have more talent on the offensive side of the ball, but if we play well offensively and do not turn the ball over i think we should win this game. Looks like temp. in the mid to upper 40's which i like for a warm weather team coming to town. Tulane ran the ball down their throat, and Houston put up almost 700 yds. against them the week before. Haven't looked at the depth chart, but my guess is they are playing young guys over there. Need a good crowed again Saturday as it looks early to be another great football day.

Comment

Night game + Sub freezing temps.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Sagarin Predictor has Cats as 16-point home favorites. Seems like a lot, but the Bulls have been leaky.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
              Night game + Sub freezing temps.
              Ha, they didn't do Usf any favors putting this game at 7pm did they.

Comment

Everyone needs to get their butts to this game and make some noise. We need to win this game and we, the fans, have to be loud and crazy. Have some fun this weekend. Make a night of it. Call your old college friends up and see if they are going. We need to pack the Nip!!

Comment

They do not recruit many, if any, players north of the Mason-Dixon line. The last time we played them in the evening, when it was very cold, we handled them w/ no problem. The weather is worth 10 points to UC.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Then, after the Cats take down the Bulls, we have to hope the USF players have become acclimated to the cold, as they have to travel to Philly next week to take on one-loss Temple. Nice scheduling for the Bulls late in the year.

Comment

Time for a prediction. It's going to be colder than cold, probably below freezing for a good chunk, if not all, of the game. The Bulls haven't played in sub-60 temperatures all year.

Score early and stone their offense and those heaters behind the USF bench are going to look very appealing.

Cats 31
                      Bulls 16

Comment

To emphasize the potential impact of the cold conditions, only ten Bulls hail from outside Florida (1 VA, 3 CA, 1 OH [back-up QB from Cleveland], Aussie punter, 4 GA).

Comment

I think we will jump out early but the Bulls make a nice run in the second half. 38-31 UC
                          Cory Huffman
                          Cin City

Comment

My prediction is that the Bearcats get up big time for this one. There will be a few of those "effort" penalties and hopefully we don't have an ejection (Mr Pitts, I'm looking at you!), but I think that effort will be a driving force for the defense. The offense will struggle a bit if they don't get the passing game going early. They can run on USF but they need to be balance to make it work. USF can rack up the points and yards, but if we can turn them over, we can win this one. Tulane turned them over 3 times last week and blew them out. Our defense plays tough against the run and I think we can hold them down.

I'm going UC 31 - USF 24

Comment

Bearcats - 31
                              Bulls - 13

The Bearcat front four will dictate the pace with multiple tackles for loss and hurried passes. The cold will be welcome by the 'Cats.
                              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X