No announcement yet.

Smu 10/27 3:30 et cbssn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one thought this team would be 7-1 back in August. Enjoy this.

Comment

That was just a crazy ending. Half of our fans left at 20-17. OL was swiss cheese most of the day. 2nd game in a row we've had trouble with the line giving up a lot of pressure.

I really question FIckell's choice to go for it down close like that in a tight game. If you try a FG there and miss you've only given up about 10 yards. Only thing I can think of on that is maybe Smith has trouble from the left hash. The one (3) he made at the end was from the right hash.

We had a pretty good turnout for pre game and the game. We estimated about 200 people at the bar and there were defintely more than that at the game.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Dallas News write up:

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/col...chdowns-season
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I think the point in the game dictate his choice to go for it. He kicked the next time. He said after game 1 he was going to be very aggressive in that area, and with the D playing as it was i think he was comfortable he'd get the ball back. Kudos to K Lewis, 12/174yd a big time game. Also Wright was all over the field on D. Cole Smith deserves a game ball with 3/3 to tie the game particularly after last week. I heard someone say the point reward should be upped if a coach ices the kicker and that is an interesting idea. They have to work with Ridder as he's struggling with finding options 2 and 3 on pass plays and throwing balls he should not be throwing. 7 and 1 is way above where i thought we'd be, so let's beat Navy.

Comment

Forgot one thing. Great to see a big game from Kahlil Lewis
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/col...nsecutive-game
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget