UCLA clobbers CAL!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCLA clobbers CAL!

For those who thought UCLA was horrible, they beat a decent 3-2 CAL team 37-7 yesterday. Makes the UC win over them look much better.

B.C.
    "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

We have still not beat a team with a winning record. O.U. is 3-3 and, so far, appears to be the best team we have beat. While I'm happy ecstatic with our results so far I'm not blowing any horns yet.

Comment

We DO need to keep things in perspective. But we clearly are much improved with a decent offense and nice QB play, and good running/passing balance. The defense is tremendously improved. We definitely are headed in the right direction and I am glad for their ranking recognition but its premature based on our first 1/2 schedule. Our biggest tests still lie ahead. Having said that, its awesome for the Cats to finally be taking care of business and winning the games they are supposed to win over respectable competition, plus a nice road win over a brand school like UCLA regardless of their record. I'm not tooting any horns either but I am very proud of what they have accomplished and the direction they are heading in. We are way ahead of schedule.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X