Tulane 10/6 12:00 ET Homecoming ESPN2/ESPNU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulane 10/6 12:00 ET Homecoming ESPN2/ESPNU

The timing of this should be interesting. Being Homecoming, there's usually a parade that begins 4 hours before kickoff, or 8 AM in this case. Also, the tailgate sites open at 8 AM for Noon games. A lot of crisscrossing may be going on. As I said, should be interesting.

Noon games suck! Big time!

Comment

Worst possible scenario for Homecoming. I am putting together an alumni event that will not have great turn out due to the timing of the game. I believe they pushed the parade back to a Friday evening one year. We'll have to see how this goes.

Comment

The parade will be at 8AM. This is where I feel sorry for the Alumni band. That's usually a 6:00 am practice. Students in the dorms are going to be seriously ticked off.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

There are several events on campus that weekend. Hopefully, the timing isn't due to TV (yeah right). Surely, they can push this back to 3:30. This would be ideal as you also don't want a night game.

The Bearcat Bash and Dash (a unique 18.19 km run) is Sunday the 7th at 8 AM. The students in the nearby dorms will not like loud music blaring at 8 AM 2 days in a row.
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

I think the students are going to be well into "festivities" by 8 AM..........you don't have to worry about them.

Comment

They better be. Percussion is warming up at 5:30am in Sheakley. Lol
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The Green Wave are blowing out Memphis in NOLA in 4th quarter, 33-14. Total butt-whipping in 2nd half.

Comment

Make that 40-14. Big chunk plays all over.

Comment

Is Memphis that bad or are we in trouble?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg7173 View Post
                      Is Memphis that bad or are we in trouble?
                      It's tough to say... Tulane lost to woeful Wake Forest and UAB... While Memphis has beaten nobody you would recognize. They had a close loss to Navy, but Navy seems to be having a down year. So I'm guessing Memphis is pretty bad... But we also have not faced anyone with a heartbeat yet, so we could very well lose

Comment

I have not seen much of Memphis so far this year but I think it's safe to say they don't have a run defense. Navy ran them down from behind in a rainstorm.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Tulane qb is a big time player. Transfer from Lsu i believe when they got Burrow etc. This will be a dogfight in all likelihood. Have to contain him like we did with Ou guy in 2nd half. At least this will not be our first rodeo this year.

Comment

Originally posted by McMickenKid View Post
                            I think the students are going to be well into "festivities" by 8 AM..........you don't have to worry about them.
                            Yeah, but Sunday morning might be a different story
                            Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Here's the current stats for Tulane. Looks like 2:1 Run to pass. I feel this feeling it'll be a little like playing Ohio again.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X