Ohio U. Game Predictions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio U. Game Predictions

OU is well coached, and was picked to win their division in the MAC. Still, with what I am seeing with the great UC defense, and an offense that can move the ball consistently, here is my prediction:

UC: 28
    OU: 17

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Uc 20
    ou 17

Comment

Ohio struggled to beat Howard 38-32. (for comparison, Howard also lost to Kent State 54-14). Virginia beat Ohio 45-31. But Virginia is still looking for a signature win (beat Richmond 42-13, lost to Indiana 20-16). Virginia was picked last in the ACC. Bottom line, I don't think Ohio has seen a quality opponent like Cincinnati.

UC 42
      Ohio 12

Comment

Offense comes back to earth but still has a solid game. Defense continues to play well.
        UC 24
        OU 13

Comment

I agree with Big Daddy. UC starts slow then rolls. 38-17
          In vino veritas. Libenter homines id quod volunt credunt. ( In wine there is the truth. Men believe what they want to believe.)

Comment

The Bobcats have not demonstrated an ability to keep their opponents off the scoreboard, but they have eight TD's themselves through two games. They're primarily a running team (70:35 ratio, runs to passes), but will go deep. Their top receiver, Papi White, has 14 catches for a 20.4-yards-per catch average. He has two of OU's 4 receiving TD's (to go with 4 rushing).

Final: UC 34-21.

Comment

OU has not seen as physical a team as UC. Both offensive and defensive lines will wear down the first line OU players - their first line players are pretty good; however, as they tire the replacements are a few notches below what UC has in the second tier. Many 3-5 yard run plays with a few 25-40 yard breakouts. Several tackles for loss, sacks, disrupted plays in the backfield. Oh, and Ridder can throw accurately with just a little pass protection. Barring a few unexpected bad turnovers, we should win comfortably by 3 TDs or more.

UC 42-50
              Bobcats 17-20
              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

THE Ohio Bobcats have some offensive skill players, but I think UC surprises them with our aggressiveness and we cause 2 interceptions. UC continues to rely on the running game with a couple of deep plays to keep the defense honest. I think we keep it close until halftime and wear them out in the second half.

UC 31
                tOU 14

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X