Around the American Week 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Around the American Week 2

Full slate this weekend and some good opponents out there for out of Conference matchups but the important game is Memphis at Navy. Navy's coming off a loss to pass happy Hawaii in HI, while Memphis played something called Mercer and blew them away.

GT and USF should be a good one for an early day watch. UConn does the cross country thing to Boise. I'm going with Buffalo over Temple based on the week 1 result from Temple.

Scoreboard:

http://www.espn.com/college-football...type/2/week/2#
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

I gotta be honest, that slate of games is pretty much a yawner. The ONLY one I care about this week is UC vs. Miami! Gotta have it....period!

Comment

I'm hoping to see a little life out of SMU tonight against TCU. They are going to lose, but they need to show something after that week 1 loss to North Texas. That was embarrassing. And, I'm with Brent, Buffalo will beat Temple...

Comment

I'm just hoping SMU puts up a fight. It's about to storm here. Unlikely this game goes off without a lightning delay
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Your weather prediction was right on - they had almost a 2 hour delay to start, and it was pouring rain when they did. And they put up half a fight; they got out to a 9 point lead with a long TD run on their 1st possession, and then got a safety, but their offense shut down again. After a FG at the end of the half had them trailing only by 14-12, they gave up 2 TDs in each of the last 2 quarters to lose 42-12.

Comment

Just looked at the box score. 7 fumbles in that game. Probably a precusrsor for our game today.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Houston blows out Arizona and USF beats Georgia Tech along with East Carolina beating North Carolina on the road. Not bad week for out of conference.

Comment

Navy with the last minute win over Memphis last night in the pouring rainin Annapolis. Temple did in fact lose to Buffalo. UConn got face planted by Boise St. 62-7
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X