Future Scheduling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Scheduling

We’ve inked Western Michigan for the schedule in 2020 and 2022.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Hopefully, this is a series that will replace the Alabama A&Ms of the world. Strengthen the schedule with MAC teams instead of the DII teams.

Comment

UC hasn't played a D2 team in decades. AL A&M, while not very good, is a D1 FCS affiliate.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
        UC hasn't played a D2 team in decades. AL A&M, while not very good, is a D1 FCS affiliate.
        Say what? While now called FCS, these are Div II schools in all but name. What is D1 FCS affiliate? I thought it was FBS or FCS. Here are the FCS teams we've played in recent years: Austin Peay (2017), TN-Martin (2016 which was too close for my comfort), the aforementioned L A&M (2015), 2013 Northwestern State, 2012 Delaware State....
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

Say what? While now called FCS, these are Div II schools in all but name. What is D1 FCS affiliate? I thought it was FBS or FCS. Here are the FCS teams we've played in recent years: Austin Peay (2017), TN-Martin (2016 which was too close for my comfort), the aforementioned L A&M (2015), 2013 Northwestern State, 2012 Delaware State....
          Have to correct on you on that one. FCS is the new name for Division I-AA, not Division II. Division II football still exists and has a separate championship. Technically, the FCS/FBS designation is only used for football. Some schools straddle the designations with different sports. Ex: Current Big East schools that play football are FCS but Div I in basketball and every thing else.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Apparently Mike Bohn just announced a home and home with BC and an away game at Arkansas. He’s teasing one more big time game also.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The big one is NC State
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Looks like BC is ‘26 home/27 away . Arkansas on Labor Day weekend in 2022. NCSU In ‘23 away /29 home
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

WOW! This is awesome news from our AD. Nice job stepping up the scheduling to get these "P5" teams in here. Now we just need to go out and win them! That way, while our name isn't Clemson or Alabama, we can say we beat the same teams they did.

Comment

Boise St home and home has been pushed to ‘ 28-29
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X